- The payment solution can be configured from the admin panel. Go to Catalog:
- From the main menu on the left navigate to Catalog settings → Payment and under Credit cards / payment platforms select kevin. Payment Gateway from a drop-down menu.
- After that you will be required to enter your project
Client Secret. If you don't have the project yet, that can be done inside kevin. dashboard.
- Additionally you have to enter bank account holder name and International Bank Account Number (IBAN). All your configurations will be saved automatically only after clicking the green Save button.
Before you save your configurations, make sure that:
- 1.Bank account holder name and IBAN coincide. If not, bank may reject a payment.
- 2.Bank account holder name does not contain any special characters and consist of latin alphabet only.
- 3.Your IBAN is the one from the agreement with kevin.
Either way a corresponding error message with a reason will be shown. The payment may not be created for a few possible reasons:
- Your API keys are entered incorrectly.
- Email on a checkout page is entered incorrectly.
- Receiver name does not contain alphanumeric characters only.
- Receiver iban is different from the agreement document with kevin.