Comment on page
The module is designed to install the bank payment collection system into an online store based on a Magento e-commerce platform.
- Multilanguage support; (Show payment-related messages in your shop's language)
- Multi-IBAN support; (You can collect money on two or more different IBANs from different banks and even different countries)
- Availability to accept payments from major EU and EEA banks; (Let customers pay directly from their bank accounts across Europe)
- Seamless Integration; (Smooth integration with Magento's checkout process, providing a seamless payment experience for customers.User-friendly configuration options within the Magento admin panel)
- Refunds;(Ability to process full or partial refunds directly from the back office)
- Real-time Transaction Management:(Instant payment status notification to both the customer and the merchant Support for webhooks for real-time payment status updates)
- Security and Compliance:(Regular security updates and patches to address any vulnerabilities.Compliance with industry security standards and regulations.Secure transmission of payment data using SSL encryption)
- Error Handling and Notifications:(Effective error handling and messaging to guide customers in case of payment failures or issues)
- Customer Support and Assistance:(Responsive customer support for questions regarding payment gateway integration or issues)
Before installation To proceed with the integration, you must have an active kevin. account. Make sure you’ve received all the necessary credentials, which you can get by creating an account on kevin.’s dashboard.
composer require getkevin/kevin-magento2
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento cache:clean
FTP installation will not work as this module has requirements that will be auto-installed when using Composer.
Run the following command:
composer update getkevin/kevin-magento2