Ecwid by Lightspeed
The app can be installed from the official Ecwid App Market. After the installation you will be automatically redirected to the app settings page.
In order to use the app, make sure you have a project created in kevin. dashboard. Inside the app settings page enter your project
Client Secret. Additionally you have to enter bank account holder name and International Bank Account Number (IBAN). All your configurations are saved automatically.
Before you save your configurations, make sure that:
- 1.Bank account holder name and IBAN coincide. If not, bank may reject a payment.
- 2.Bank account holder name does not contain any special characters and consist of latin alphabet only.
- 3.Your IBAN is the one from the agreement with kevin.
Either way a corresponding error message with a reason will be shown. The payment may not be created for a few possible reasons:
- Your client keys are entered incorrectly.
- Email on a checkout page is entered incorrectly.
- Receiver name does not contain alphanumeric characters only.
- Receiver iban is different from the agreement document with kevin.