- 2.Log in to the Wordpress admin panel
- 3.Navigate to Plugins ➥ Add New
- 4.Clickthen Choose file and select kevin-woocommerce.zip
- 6.Under WooCommerce Gateway - kevin. click Settings
- 7.Enter user data
- 1.Credentials: Client ID, Client Secret and Endpoint Secret
- 2.Bank details: Creditor Name and Creditor Account
- 8.Save configuration by clicking
- Uninstall any other kevin. module. Deactivation may not be enough.
- Some styles of another kevin. module was cached. Clear and empty shop’s cache.
- You have another 3rd party module installed on a checkout page. Try to deactivate them.
- Make sure that kevin. module styles were not modified.
By default, kevin. module creates payments with order ID. Most likely you have a plugin installed that changes order number instead. Unfortunately, we do not support any unofficial third-party plugins since the majority of them require additional configurations for a better compatibility. However, the plugin has open-source code, so you can always customize it to your needs.
If you like to make kevin. module compatible with other third-party module that changes order number, please make the tweak below.
Instead of referencing
$order->id or $order->get_id()when fetching order data, use
This functionality is intentional. WooCommerce allows customers to retry payments or change payment methods. If the system would instantly release stock after unsuccessful payment or not reserve goods before initiating payment, there would be a chance of customer losing items in the last stage of checkout process causing frustration. There would also be a chance of few customers paying for the same product at the same time and only one of them receiving their order while others would have to be refunded.
This also enables sellers to contact customers and assist them in completing their orders or remind them about unfinished orders. The stock is released when order is cancelled by customer or order status is set to cancelled by store administrator.
Failed order does not release the stock item reduced stock will be kept until the status of the order would not change to Cancelled by the admin or the user himself. (User can make a payment for the order anytime from his account page until it is not cancelled)